Charles River Business AnalystEdinburghContractOur Edinburgh based client is currently looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join the Edinburgh based team on a contract...
Finance Data Analyst
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Finance Data Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for a 3 month initial contract.
- Project - PRIIP KIID's
- Investigating and analysing underlying costs within KIID's (Key Investor Information Documents)
- 3 months initial contract with the view to extension
- Data mining and investigation - identifying underlying charges
- Assisting with analysis of Funds and the overall cost for the clients
- Manually extracting expense info from Financial Statements and compiling a master spreadsheet / tracker
- Experience of funds is preferable
- Experience of financial statements - knowledge of how to interpret these
- Advanced Excel experience essential
- Candidate must be a self-starter
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age