Head of IT Operations and Service Permanent BasingstokeOur client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for a Head of IT Operations and Service to join...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Supplier Manager to join their team based in their Hampshire office.
The Supplier Manager will join their team to maintain and develop operational relationships with customers and suppliers to ensure that services are delivered to meet and/or exceed the levels defined in contractual service levels.
- Ensure requirements and expectations are defined for all stakeholders and services are planned and implemented to meet contractual requirements
- Monitor and report against contractual service level performance and initiate corrective action where necessary to maintain standards and achieve service level agreements and KPIs
- Identify and manage 3rd suppliers and partners to ensure that specifications and standards of delivery are aligned to operational requirements
- Develop and implement a continual service improvement cycle across operational processes
- Maintain, improve, integrate, measure, and report on the performance of operational processes and delivery
- Contribute to the development of new services and business development opportunities in partnership with sales, marketing and product development teams
- Service and Operations Lead for the Operational matters with our key suppliers
- Chair Operational Monthly Service/Performance Reviews per supplier.
- Operational point of escalation for Operational Supplier/Vendor Issues.
- Manage suppliers to meet agreed contractual SLAs
- Receive and review Contractual Performance Reports.
- Provide Management Information/Reporting as required.
- Calculation of Service credits/penalties
- Engages with Smart Metering Commercial Supplier Management
- Deliver supplier service & contract reviews
- Negotiate, maintain and manage Co-operation Agreements
- Maintain a central record of supplier contracts
- Drive suppliers to improve performance against agreed targets
- Engage within the Supplier Operational Governance model
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age