AML Analyst Permanent LondonAn AML Analyst is required to join a Compliance Department with a leading Fintech (for good) start-up taking the world by storm...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Communications Manager to join their team based in their Central London office for a 6 month contract.
The Communications Manager will be task with the following (but not limited to):
- Devise and deliver a high quality visual arts communications strategy, in line with wider Arts and Communications strategies, including Marketing, Communications, Digital and Press
- Effectively and consistently communicating the work of the team, and harnessing the contacts and expertise of the whole department
- Develop our existing channels in order to increase impact, profile, and reach to audiences online and through social media, to include:
- Ambitious and strategic social media campaigns
- Developing the Visual Arts website in line with strategic objectives and British Council corporate frameworks.
- Exploring development of additional website functionality in line with Visual Arts objectives
- The creation and delivery of a regular visual arts newsletter to stakeholders.
- Working with the Collection team to improve the Collection Management System to implement improvements and ensure Collection data feeds to the website.
- Identify opportunities for content development, such as working with Visual Arts and central digital teams to support the commissioning of digital work
- Advise curatorial colleagues on developments in digital art and on creating and commissioning artworks for digital dissemination.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age