Role: L&D Designer / Training Designer / Learning DesignerLocation: West MidlandsSalary: Competitive We are seeking a Training Designer on behalf of a leading financial services...
Application Support Analyst - Telford - 6 Month Contract
An Application Support Analyst is required to join our client in Telford - a leading reinsurer and consolidator of Closed-Life services on a 6 month contract.
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for managing the successful delivery and maintenance of environments from development through to pre-production.
Key Skills required of the Application Support Analyst:
- Strong knowledge of both Windows and Unix infrastructure
- Good understanding of Oracle and SQL Server
- Extensive experience working with automation toolsets including Ansible and Jenkins
- Strong scripting experience in both Windows and Unix
- Good understanding of Middleware technologies
Key responsibilities of the Application Support Analyst:
- Delivering automated solutions for building and supporting non-production environments
- Working closely with the infrastructure teams and architects to deliver integrated environments
- Input impact assessments on scheduled changes
- SME in key applications and providing full stack support to team members
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age