Data EngineerSalary: Competitive We are seeking a Data Engineer for a leading digital organisation in Manchester City Centre. Data is key to the company and...
HR Advisor / HR Coordinator / HR Officer
We have an exciting role to join our clients team in Lancashire as a HR Advisor. You will be responsible for the support of the Human Resource strategies. You will be involved with the successful delivery of operational HR plans against people strategy and other BAU and Project work including: consultancy, support, advice and guidance across ER cases.
- Supporting the development and execution of plans to meet the needs of the business and provide support in consultation and restructuring exercises.
- Filing, storage and retrieval of all records in relation to personnel information and documentation
- Provision of generalist operational HR support via a consultancy model delivering BAU coaching, constructive challenge and feedback to managers.
- Work closely with HR Managers, Recruitment and L&D teams to deliver a first class HR proposition.
- Working towards CIPD/CPP or an interest in gaining this certification
- Previous experience working in a HR role having developed a strong foundation of knowledge within this area
- Strong attention to detail, excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
- Ability to think on your feet and work alone when required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
If this sounds of interest and you would like more information, please apply on line today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age