Service Delivery ManagerOur client who are an IT Support and Managed Service Provider are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team in...
Or client who are an IT Support and Managed Service Provider are looking for Solution Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. This position will be field based but requires travel in to our clients Huntingdon Offices on a regular basis.
Salary: up to £54,000
Car allowance: £450pcm
To be a high quality and professional presales interface between sales, technical, clients and prospects, designing solutions and producing proposals based around a defined list of technologies and services, maximizing sales and profit opportunities and enhancing the company's reputation for the provision of quality technical solutions and services.
- Broaden the scope of engagement by understanding the customers' business, existing IT estate and market trends to identify appropriate solutions to drive product and managed service revenue.
- Build and nurture relationships on multiple levels within our client portfolio including where appropriate white-boarding presentations or workshops to inform technology roadmaps and designs.
- Develop a strategic plan together with the appropriate Account Relationship Manager to enhance and develop relationships with key accounts Work together with the relevant Technical Teams (POD's) to assist in planning and coordinating a strategy to develop new business opportunities.
- Assist the relevant Account Managers and Technology POD leaders in developing their understanding and knowledge of technology to identify an qualify new opportunities
- Educate colleges and customers to facilitate the identification and clarification of requirements and potential technology use cases.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring the recommended solutions are fit for purpose and complementary to existing solutions and within the clients capability or that of our trusted partners.
- As an individual or as part of a team, supply detailed design solutions based on standardised components from the client portfolio to facilitate efficient delivery.
- Proven infrastructure design capabilities (HLD and DLD) TOGAF accreditation.
- Domain knowledge of Cloud solutions and best practices.
- Domain knowledge of SANs, Enterprise, Networking.
- Recognised vendor accreditations for Microsoft, Citrix, NetApp, Cisco and HP.
- Experience of security products, solutions and regulatory / compliance requirements.
- Business analysis skills to understand and expand customer requirements
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age