Senior Data Analytics Consultants with experience of Audit Support work are urgently required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to join it's rapidly expanding team...
Role: People Development Consultant / Organisational Development Consultant
We are seeking a People Development Consultant on behalf of a leading financial services company. You will be responsible for the in house training and consultancy services for a number of work streams within the business, you will be given creative freedom within the role to make your stamp on how these sessions/training materials are developed.
- You will be in control of the management, creation and maintenance of documentation / accreditation for all programs designed in line with regulatory standards
- Business partnering with SME's to ensure accuracy and standardisation of all training materials and content produced
- Effectively engage with senior leadership using your consultancy skills in order to identify and define the requirements within the business
- To be a representative of the wider people development team within projects ensuring all related actions and milestones are completed within agreed deadlines and successfully achieved.
- Ability to develop creative and engaging training materials in a number different ways including media, storyboarding and user guides
- Experience working with LMS (Learning Management Systems) to design and configure e-learning modules
- Strong eye for detail along with a creative flair
- Strong proficiency in the development and production of learning materials to include facilitator/participant manuals, as well as e-learning materials
- Training Cycle skills to Advances trainer level with coaching and facilitation skills
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits listed below.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age