Finance Data AnalystEdinburghContractOur Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Finance Data Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for...
IT Systems Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled IT Systems Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous Financial Services experience as well as the following skills:
- Experience of managing patch rollouts with Shavlik or SCCM.
- Technically proficient with the ability to provide support across technologies ranging across Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016, Active Directory, MS System Center Config Manager
- Knowledge of Security Technologies
- Comfortable on the command line Powershell and WMI
- Strong experience of coordinating service solutions with business stakeholders.
- Experience working with remote teams across time zones.
- Experience delivering projects and solutions.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age