My client, a leading blue chip company, based in London is looking for a Business Analyst to sit within the Technology department at a leading...
My client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work on an office relocation project. Areas of interest include: Future voice strategy where different departments have differing needs in types of communication and their AV strategy. As well as updating technology also looking to change the physical nature of the office layout, standing desks, more variety in collaboration spaces and furniture. This needs to be inline with how the business wants to work collaboratively across various departments, while some departments may wish to remain unchanged. A strong BA with experience in discovery and assessment to understand the underlying need in relation to all of these factors.
Excellent communication skills across a wide stakeholder group and multiple business areas and the ability to distill and present findings at a suitable level for the audience. An appreciation and experience of the implication, impact and timelines when implementing business change of this kind, as well as an understanding of how to propose these changes which could have a significant impact on the way that people and departments work.
- Experience of a Business analysis and problem solving techniques
- Worked on previous office moves / office relocation projects
- Experience of working at a high level to understand business strategy and how technology can enable and enhance this.
- Experience of various suitable discovery techniques such as interviews, observation, workshops etc. and an understanding of the suitability of each
- Experience of discovering, assessing and defining business activities or working practices with emphasis on key needs and value points from the personal perspective
- Experience of working with Stakeholders and Product Owners to help prioritise requirements based on a variety of factors from both the technical and business perspective
- Experience of evaluating requirement objectives and benefits to ensure their quality, their alignment to business outcome metrics and the ability to measure and track
- Experience of defining and proposing business change or change to working practices and the experience to understand and communicate the implication of changes
The technology department is a team 250+ staff and spans server-side, web and cloud software engineering, quality assurance, integration, on-premise and cloud provisioning, operational support, IT governance, programme/project management & customer/supplier management.
Please send your CV today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age