Business Analyst BPMN Edinburgh 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team...
Business Analyst BPMN - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Exposure to IBM Business Process Management (BPM) and the IFW framework
- Strong understanding of organisational and process map levelling.
- Modelling business processing using IBM Blue Works Live
- Experience delivering projects using either Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Strong process mapping background - applying formal process mapping techniques and methodologies such as BPMN
- Mapping the current state (as-is) and future state (to-be) for business processes and using process maps to help identify requirements
- Identifying, documenting and validating business requirements (functional, non-functional, data and reporting requirements)
- Experience of using industry standard business analysis tools like User Stories or UML
Proven stakeholder management experience - managing relationships and communicating with Business and IT stakeholder at different levels in the organisation (onshore and offshore)Should this Business Analyst position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age