Service Delivery ManagerOur client who are an IT Support and Managed Service Provider are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team in...
Software Delivery Project Manager - Contract - Ipswich
We are currently recruiting for a Software Delivery Project Manager to join one of our clients for a 3 month contract initially, based in Ipswich.
This role will be part of the Risk and Analytics programme. Our client is looking for a Project Manager to work together with a Business Analyst to initially scope & analyse 2-3 new projects with business stakeholders to a stage where our client can assess the appropriate delivery method.
From here, the role would be to manage the projects through to delivery following either an offshore delivery method, in-house Kanban software development or a mixture of the 2 approaches.
The projects will deliver analytical insurance risk models, so experience in analytics and insurance/financial services would be beneficial. General software delivery project experience is essential ideally using Kanban.
- Kanban (ideally)
- Insurance/financial sector experience
- Software Delivery experience
- Risk & Analytics experience
- Extensive experience of successfully undertaking the business analysis role
- Prince 2
- Stakeholder management
- Motivates team and drives outcomes in a pressurised environment
- Financial project management Strong organisational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple project priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executive, managers and subject matter experts.
- The ability to manage the scope and push back where necessary.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age