Business Analyst TelecomsMy client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team based in...
Finance Data Analyst
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join their Manchester based team for a 6 month initial contract. You will be part of a growing Business Analyst team in a retail banking environment and will work with both Business and IT stakeholders to deliver solutions that help meet strategic objectives.
- Full project life-cycle experience having worked in a Business Analyst role on a range of projects - ideally within the Financial Services sector
- Experience delivering projects using either Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Strong process mapping background - applying formal process mapping techniques and methodologies such as BPMN
- Mapping the current state (as-is) and future state (to-be) for business processes and using process maps to help identify requirements
- Identifying, documenting and validating business requirements (functional, non-functional, data and reporting requirements)
- Experience of using industry standard business analysis tools like User Stories or UML
- Proven stakeholder management experience - managing relationships and communicating with Business and IT stakeholder at different levels in the organisation (onshore and offshore)
- Exposure to IBM Business Process Management (BPM) and the IFW framework
- Modelling business processing using IBM Blue Works Live
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age