Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Partnership Development Manager with experience/knowledge of Research & Development environment to join their team based in...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Partnership Development Manager with experience/knowledge of Research & Development environment to join their team based in their Central London office on a 6 month contract basis.
The Partnership Development Manager will be part of the R&D Academics Partnership team and will be responsible for supporting the development of our clients relationships and partnerships in the UK and international research arenas.
- University Partnerships
- Partnerships with research institutions
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Able to work confidently and independently, contribute to team thinking, challenge others' thinking and also to take instruction
- Excellent writing skills, from website and publicity material to writing event content, which may include articulating key industry challenges
- Ability to quickly understand new concepts, including those that may be of a technical or engineering nature
- Both creative and practical - have the ability to propose new opportunities and understand the risks, issues and limitations in pursuing them
- Ability to translate high-level policies, strategies or decisions into workable actions and see them through implementation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Hard working and persistent
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Desirable
- Experience of working either in academia or with academics
- Experience of event planning and event management
- Knowledge of the railway industry
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age