Lead PMO Edinburgh 6 MonthsOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Lead PMO to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6...
Agile Delivery Lead - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Agile Delivery Lead to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract working on a large transformational change programme.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of work within their team and tracking to sprint plans.
- Works to resolve impediments for their team which can't be resolved by the team members.
- Reports progress against plan and escalates risks / issues to the domain.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Leadership, Coaching & Mentoring
- Strong Communication skills (upstream and downstream)
- Planning, Tracking, Reporting & Governance
- Stakeholder and Workshop Facilitation
- Risk and Issue management
- Conflict Resolution
- Domain and Programme Requirements gathering for Future State
- Data Analysis
- Experience creating Documentation and Presentations
- Design and Delivery of Org structure, Operating Models and Enterprise Arch
- Excellent with modelling/analysis particularly in MS Excel
- Knowledge of Agile principles and DevOps
- Understanding of investment governance preferably in agile environment
- Appreciation of process, metrics, tooling and virtualisation/cloud adoption
Should this Agile Delivery Lead position be of interest and you hold the above skillset please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age