DevOps API Engineer West LondonMy client is a Large Utilities Company who are currently looking to recruit a DevOps API EngineerThe key responsibilities for this...
DevOps API Engineer - West London
My client is a Large Utilities Company who are currently looking to recruit a DevOps API Engineer
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Deploy and configure the API gateway in different environments.
- Work closely with the infrastructure and the application team to make sure that all systems are integrated correctly.
- Update or apply patches for the API gateway when necessary.
- Setup and enforce security and compliance policies for APIs hosted in the gateway.
- Setup authentication and authorisation for multitenant users.
- Collaborate with the other delivery teams to deliver enterprise functionality.
- Inspect the API gateway operation regularly for any policy or security violations.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Knowledge of gateway technology and API management
- DevOps experience - management of environments & CI/CD pipeline
- Splunk or similar - log and service analytics
- Networking experience
- AWS experience is essential (Azure is nice to have)
- Coding is beneficial - to discuss with developers
- Python scripting would be ideal
This is a contract role working for a top company as a DevOps API Engineer.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age