AML Analyst Permanent LondonAn AML Analyst is required to join a Compliance Department with a leading Fintech (for good) start-up taking the world by storm...
IT Controls Analyst
- Relevant experience in the IT controls environment, ideally as an IT Auditor e.g. within a FTSE 100 or large audit firm
- Hands on experience of identifying IT risks and controls in line with risk and control matrix (RACM), documenting IT processes and controls
- Experienced in working with IT SME's and operational contacts to capture workflows of application, interface, database and related infrastructure.
- Ability to write test plans for IT processes and test design effectiveness and operating effectiveness of controls.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to remediate deficiencies identified during testing process.
- Experience of working with SMEs and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work as part of a project team on the controls programme
- Design test plans according defined requirements and standards, conduct test for controls to assist with design and operating effectiveness reviews
- Adherence to project timelines as agreed with project manager, taking ownership and responsibility of deliverables
- Planning and co-ordinating sign-off of process documentation and flow diagrams
- Assist control owners with remediation plans designs
- Manage remediation activity with process SME's and control owners
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age