IT Asset and Procurement Administrator Contract LeatherheadAn IT Asset and Procurement Administrator is required to join my client one of the UK's leading privately owned...
IT Asset and Procurement Administrator - Contract - Leatherhead
An IT Asset and Procurement Administrator is required to join my client - one of the UK's leading privately owned construction companies at their office in Leatherhead, Surrey initially on a 6 month contract.
The IT and Procurement Administrator will be responsible for the procurement of IT Products to the business, assisting in the administration of all IT assets and the invoicing and recharging cycle.
Key Skills Required of the IT Asset and Procurement Administrator:
- Experience in customer management
- General understanding of Procurement and Asset Management
- Some experience working within Procurement and Asset Management in an IT environment
- Knowledge and expert use of MS Office, in particular MS Excel
Key Responsibilities of the IT Asset and Procurement Administrator:
- Control of all IT Procurement from order to invoice, ensuring all procedures are followed
- Ordering of all hardware and software from third party vendors
- Prepare and manage the invoice process
- Review and identify areas of improvement in the procurement process
The company values are integrity, intelligence, performance, teamwork and respect for people, communities and the environment run through their business at every level and are at the heart of everything they do.
The wellbeing and safety of their people is their priority, therefore creating a zero harm culture and encouraging a healthy work-life balance is important to us. They are a responsible and inclusive employer and are proud to have been recognised for this through accolades including C2E (Committed to Equality) and Investors in People (Gold).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age