DevOps ConsultantLondonContractOur London based client is currently looking for a highly skilled DevOps Consultant to join the London based team on a contract basis.The successful...
Remedy Technical Developer - Hertfordshire - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Remedy Technical Developer.
The key experience and knowledge of the Remedy Technical Developer include:
- Training courses/certifications in BMC Remedy ARS and ITSM;
- Knowledge of partner products integrated with the Remedy ITSM applications;
- Strong understanding of Remedy ITSM's underlying database structure, including data model, code customisation's, and integration's;
- Proficient in design and development of Remedy APIs (Java based);
- Strong database skills;
- Ability to solve the problems related to Incident/Problem processes or environment;
- ITIL awareness / Foundation certificate;
The key responsibilities for the Remedy Technical Developer include:
- Install, configure and customise software solutions using the BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS) 9.1 platform;
- Installs configure and customise software solutions using the BMC Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM) Applications;
- Design, build, test, and implement solutions based on the Project / Customer's requirements including configurations, customisation's and integration's;
- Document coding changes to be used for test and migration plans;
This is a contract role for a Remedy Technical Developer working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Remedy Technical Developer Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age