DevOps ConsultantLondonContractOur London based client is currently looking for a highly skilled DevOps Consultant to join the London based team on a contract basis.The successful...
Remedy Technical Architect - Hertfordshire - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Remedy Technical Architect.
The key experience and knowledge of the Remedy Technical Architect include:
- Remedy ITSM Architect with Remedy and ITIL certifications;
- Ability to provide BMC Remedy ITSM consulting recommendations for architecture, data model, code customisation's, and integration's;
- Ability to define and document Remedy ITSM functional and technical design specifications;
- Ability to design solution for ITSM customisation's and Integration's requirements;
- Should have experience participating in large enterprise deployment and implementation of BMC Remedy;
- Proficient in design and development of Remedy APIs (Java based);
- Strong knowledge in ITIL processes;
The key responsibilities for the Remedy Technical Architect include:
- Design the Solution for ITSM (9.x) customisation's and integration's requirements;
- Design Incident Management, Problem Management, SLM, Knowledge Management, Transactions Feedback, Smart Reports, Mobile Applications;
- Design data model for Foundation data (Customer, people site etc.);
- Participate in usability and requirements meetings and then implement a solution or work flow in the tool for specific customer needs;
- Design the technical architecture for APIs development and Web Integration's;
This is a contract role for a Remedy Technical Architect working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Remedy Technical Architect Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age