.NET Oracle DeveloperA .NET Oracle Developer is required to join the Support Development team on a permanent basis, with our client a leader in the...
Android Developer (x3)
An Android Developer is required to join my client - a FinTech (for good) start-up taking the world by storm and changing the way we send money overseas, based in London Victoria, on a permanent within their mobile team.
Skills required of the Android Developer:
- Experience with reactive programming - RxJava
- Good knowledge of application design patterns such as MVP, MVC, MVVM
- Unit testing experience with frameworks like jUnit, mockito
- Experience developing mobile applications consuming RESTful API's
- Development experience on non-mobile platforms such as micro-services or web applications
- Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) using Calabash or other UI test frameworks
- Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in a commercial environment
- The ideal candidate will show a keen interest in learning new technologies.
The environment is open plan and fun with games in the office and regular socials. Benefits include the below:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Pension (contributions up to 8%)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Shopping Discount Vouchers
- Free transactions
- Free breakfast
If this sounds like a great place to work, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age