Data Migration Specialist Oracle FusionI am currently recruiting for a Data Migration Specialist based in Bracknell on a 3 month contract for a large IT...
Senior C# / Application Developer - Basingstoke - Permanent
Our client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for a Senior C#/ Application Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
Senior C# / Application Developer
As the Senior IT Developer you are responsible for the design, development and maintenance of IT solutions in your given area. You must specialise in the technical area of expertise as described below, adopting chosen delivery methodology to drive the delivery of high-quality solutions in a cost effective manner.
Senior C# / Application Developer Experience:
- An in depth understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle (ideally in both waterfall and agile models)
- Experience of developing and deploying IT solutions in complex environments
- Demonstrable experience in the timely delivery of medium-large scale development programmes/projects
- Experience of delivering with vendor teams would be beneficial, ideally with an offshore component
- Modelling best practice, acting as a role model for more junior members of the development team
- Supporting more junior members in the team
- Creating technical documentation, in line with agreed SDLC and documentation standards
- Applying knowledge and experience with technology and application development methodologies to perform basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, file design, storage, etc
- C# Development
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) - Ideally using Prism or XAML
- Java/Java Script desirable
- IOS Development helpful
- Unix beneficial
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Senior C# / Application Developer please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age