Finance Project Manager 12 months LondonOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their London based team on a...
InfoSec Project Manager | London | Insurance
We are working with a leading Insurance client who are in process of developing there 2018 portfolio, we are looking for strong, driven InfoSec PMs to take ownership of scoping, delivering and E2E management of delivery assurance and team activity to achieve the goals set which align to the InfoSec strategy, and then picking up multiples projects as we hit 2018. Project Management responsibilities includes delivering every project on time, within budget and scope. Should have a background in delivering InfoSec projects and business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Solid end-to-end Business Project Management background
- Experience in technology and Information Security delivery
- Experienced with structured, regulatory and audit alignment
- Strong experience with delivery Assurance and gating demands
- Experience of working on or leading Integration and Transformation projects
- Regulatory change
- Delivery within a Function as well as a traditional project
- Flexible and smart adoption of non-traditional delivery methodologies
- Managing vendor Statement of Work drafting and co-ordination
- High energy and motivated to deliver
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age