My client, a leading blue chip company, based in London is looking for a Business Analyst to sit within the Technology department at a leading...
Application Support Analyst
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Application Support Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous Financial Services experience as well as the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written are a must
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Approachable and able to work with people at all levels within the organisation
- Inquisitive, pro-active, with good logical, analytical, and diagnostic skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- An understanding of the Asset Management Industry is essential
- Exposure to Fixed Income, Equities and Multi Asset would be advantageous
- Able to deliver to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining quality
- Works well under pressure and in front of users
Systems Knowledge Required
- Excellent knowledge of Charles River system
- Familiar with the CRD database schema
- SQL, must be confident writing and running SQL queries
- FIX (electronic trading)
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age