Two Technology Consultants with experience of working on major technology change programmes within the Asset or Investment Management sectors are required by this Tier 1...
Permanent position based in London or remotely with travel
I am currently recruiting for my client whom is a global IT consultancy for a Lead Architect. This position will be representing the company to define the best practice for approach for system management and data center operations.
You will be client facing and providing high and low level designs to complete an overall solutions to the end client. Working closely with the pre-sales teams and delivery teams to support in design for proposals as well as project and performance tuning.
Candidates will have a good mix of the following:
- Linux/Unix/Windows & Networking platforms
- Use of technologies to perform systems management and monitoring (AppDynamics, Riverbed SteelCentral Apps, Splunk, Solarwinds, ManageEngine, ZenOss, Sensu, Nagios, SNOW)
- Experience of implementing toolsets and frameworks.
- Experience of Leadership and decision making.
- Any relevant technical certifications
- Experience in a ITIL or Agile environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global company and a variety of end clients. This role office market rates with a salary package including car/travel allowance, pension scheme, private healthcare and holidays.
If this role does sounds of interested please send your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age