Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an Oracle HCM Architect to join their team based in their Hampshire office.The Oracle HCM Architect will...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an Oracle HCM Architect to join their team based in their Hampshire office.
The Oracle HCM Architect will have experience in architecting and delivering cloud based Oracle HCM systems as they will hold a key role to deliver the transformation for the people and organisation team with replacing their current PeopleSoft IT System with a new cloud-based service.
Responsibilities / Deliverables:
- Reporting into the Lead architect:
- Advice and guidance on how to integrate into the wider architecture
- Align HCM within the overall End to End Solution
- Design assurance on all technical risks, issues and change requests
- Update existing HLD with Oracle HCM specific design elements
- Concept level design (PPM deliverable for gate 2)
- Architecture Definition Document (PPM deliverable for gate 2)
- Contribute to the data migration strategy
- Document the interfaces from Oracle HCM into the new integration layer. Work closely with the integration service provider to ensure the design fits our clients architectural standards
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Cloud HCM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate to and influence senior stakeholders
- Experience of writing proposals and business cases
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of architectural frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Ability to work in a busy, fast moving environment
- Willing to undertake travel throughout the UK. Must hold a current driving licence
National travel is going to be essential within this role so please ensure that you are available to travel and holding a current driving license.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age