DevOps EngineerOur Financial services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months...
Our London based client is currently looking for a highly skilled DevOps Consultant to join the London based team on a contract basis.
The successful DevOps Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- Managing deployed microservices in a major public cloud environment (preferably Amazon Web Services, but Azure or Google Cloud Platform also fine).
- Automation of tasks related to the cloud platform and services layer
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Platform automation - O/S upgrades etc.
- Configuration of a highly available and scaling platform
- Security Operations (SecOps)
- Network perimeter security
- Storage security
- Configuration of relevant security services on the cloud platform (e.g. WAF, API Gateway)
- Infrastructure As Code tooling (e.g. terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Retail scale load management
- Experience of enterprise monitoring and alerting tools (e.g. Splunk, ElasticSearch, Kibana, ApplicationDynamics, ServiceNow).
- Java experience/awareness useful - the microservice layer is written in Java
If this role is of interest please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age