Mobile Desktop Support Engineer Leatherhead A Mobile Desktop Support Engineer is required to join our client in Leatherhead one of the largest privately-owned construction, development...
Mobile Desktop Support Engineer - Leatherhead
A Mobile Desktop Support Engineer is required to join our client in Leatherhead - one of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK. This is a permanent opportunity.
The Mobile Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for providing remote 2nd/3rd line support to business users, where the Service Desk have progressed the respective incident or request.
Where necessary, the Mobile Desktop Support Engineer will be required to travel to various sites in the South of England in order to meet with users to rectify or remedy the issues.
In addition, other duties include performing desktop patch management activities and providing support for projects, including testing. Some deputising for the Desktop Support Manager will be required.
Key Skills Required of the Mobile Desktop Support Engineer:
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate
- Strong experience providing 2nd/3rd line support in a technical capacity
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, Active Directory and desktop builds
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrades experience
- Experience providing some supervisory assistant where necessary
Key Responsibilities of the Mobile Desktop Support Engineer:
- Accepting incidents and requests from Service Desk and updating the relevant tickets in the Service Management Tool
- Distribution and installation of applications
- Setting up new user equipment, including installing required applications above the base build within SLA's
- Patch management for desktops and laptops in the corporate environment
The company values are integrity, intelligence, performance, teamwork and respect for people, communities and the environment run through their business at every level and are at the heart of everything they do.
The wellbeing and safety of their people is their priority, therefore creating a zero harm culture and encouraging a healthy work-life balance is important. They are a responsible and inclusive employer and are proud to have been recognised for this through accolades including C2E (Committed to Equality) and Investors in People (Gold).
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please apply at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age