Business Analyst TelecomsMy client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team based in...
Charles River Business Analyst
Our Edinburgh based client is currently looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join the Edinburgh based team on a contract basis.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following experience:
- Understanding of the Equity / Fixed Income, business
- Experience of front to back portfolio management systems
- Development lifecycle experience including implementation planning, testing, training
- IMC or similar investment management qualification preferred
- Understanding of project methodologies
- Experience with working directly with Investment teams
As well as the following skills:
- Configuration and support of portfolio management - ideally Charles River
- Knowledge of Fixed Income, Equities and Multi-Asset products preferred
- Strong knowledge of Investment Execution
- Detailed knowledge of FIX
- MS SQL Server database interrogation skills
If this role is of interest please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age