Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Security Operator looking to progress their career with an industry leading blue chip company. You will provide integral infrastructure support...
IT Security Operations Analyst - Major Energy Trading Firm - Up to £60k + benefits - London.
A leading trading firm, that specialise in the international wholesale energy markets are actively seeking an IT Security Operations Analyst to successfully own the implementation, operational management and the continual improvement of security processes and technology at the firm.
The ideal candidate should have experience of the following:
- Leading Microsoft OS and third-party software security patch deployments to deadlines.
- Past experience with implementing and managing endpoint security technologies.
- Past experience in creating, deploying and troubleshooting AD Group Policies.
- Past experience in delivering Windows OS and application configuration hardening.
- Can undertake basic level analysis of emails to determine whether they are malicious.
- Can desing and implement new processes and procedures.
Also the following Technical expertise:
- Proven ability working with Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge and working experience of pat deployments using SCCM and Shavlik.
- Automation experience with Powershell is an advantage.
- Understanding of offensive security methodologies and countermeasures.
- Can produce documentation of good quality for management audience.
If you are keen to know more. please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP - email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age