Microsoft Web Developer Basingstoke Permanent As the .Microsoft Web Developer you will be delivering quality software solutions for the business through extensive liaising with users....
Microsoft Web Developer - Basingstoke - Permanent
As the .Microsoft Web Developer you will be delivering quality software solutions for the business through extensive liaising with users. You will be designing, developing, testing, releasing and owning the ongoing development and support of software applications.
Microsoft Web Developer
- Developing high quality, well crafted, software that meets the needs of the intended user.
- Defining and documenting user requirements through user liaison and have a sound understanding of the business requirement
- Consistently developing each software solution through liaison with the user
- Ensuring user satisfaction of systems design including prototyping
- Defining and documenting systems designs.
- Project managing the implementation of all new applications including:
- Unit testing
- System testing
- Data migration
- User training and support
- Consistently managing application functionality and system up time.
- Creating well-crafted software solutions.
- Adhering to laid down design model approaches/methodologies
- Delivering to agreed time lines
- Zero unplanned system down time
- Flexibility and approach ability to users and other colleagues.
Microsoft Web Developer Experience & Skills Required:
- Must be familiar with all stages of the SDLC
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2012 and/or 2008 and TSQL
- Have a deep interest in software development technologies and methodologies and their application.
- Knowledge of .NET
- The ability to analyse requirements and design solutions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET with C#
- MVC (To v6)
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET
- Knowledge of WCF SOAP services.
- Strong experience of Web front end technologies including jQuery, CSS, Responsive layout frameworks, AngularJS and any other front end tools.
- Knowledge of RESTful services with WebAPI.
- Must have an aptitude for understanding and navigating existing code
- Experience of a working agile development process using any methodology would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and / or experience of developing for .NET in cloud environments such as Azure would be an advantage.
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Microsoft Web Developer please submit your CV asap
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age