Senior Data Warehouse DeveloperLondonContractExcellent Day RateOur Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Data Warehouse Developer to join their...
Senior Data Warehouse Developer
Excellent Day Rate
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Data Warehouse Developer to join their London based team.
Experience & Qualifications
- Understanding of Fixed Income, specifically performance attribution, risk and optimisation
- Experience of front to back portfolio management systems, data flows, good understanding of product specific data attributes
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server 2008+
- T-SQL and stored procedures design
- SQL performance tuning
- Sound data modelling experience (Kimball)
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age