IT Support/ Technical Support Engineer The UKs largest independent IT provider is looking for an IT Support/ Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team...
SC Cleared EUC Deployment Engineers required to deliver IT solutions and products to the business estate and related businesses.
The EUC Engineer, as part of a wider delivery team, are engaged in the overall transition to Windows 10 and Office 365 for the business and related businesses.
The EUC Engineer will be based regionally and will be expected to travel on a day to day basis to sites within their regions to complete one to one handover duties and on occasion to HQ London for team training / meetings.
Regions include: London or South West & Wales or North East Scotland, Midlands or North West
- Hands on experience of Win10 and Office 365
- Ability to travel day to day to regional sites
- Previous customer facing roles in a large roll-out environment
- Experienced with office tools
- Demonstrate a Professional approach
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to articulate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Communications, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated evidence of providing advice, direction and support to ViP users
- Experience of large scale migrations and technology roll outs
- Can Do, Hands on Attitude
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Working knowledge of IOS and Android for mobile device configuration
- SC Clearance
- Experience of working in an enterprise environment
- Familiarity with Office products such as Skype and OneDrive
Preferably hold Security Clarence or willing to undergo this process can take between 8-12 weeks if you don't hold clearence
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age