Workday Consultant required to work for my client in London.You will be working on a implementation of WorkDay PECI and be able to support on...
Workday Consultant required to work for my client in London.
You will be working on a implementation of WorkDay PECI and be able to support on business as usual Workday tasks.
You will be the technical lead and provide updates on the project and support ongoing delivery of iterative Workday implementations. Help design and deliver a number of integration solutions. Be able to train and develop members of the support team in configuration and enhancements
Candidates will have a good mix of the following:
- Ability to lead projects within WorkDay
- Experience of using Workday Studio for integration's
- End to end experience of implementing PECI or PICOF integration
- Self-motivated and driven
- Be able to work with other teams at various levels.
- Ability to continuously improve data integrity and security.
This opportunity is an immediate start; please contact me today for further details - Cairah Ahmed 0113 8878073.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age