Senior Data Analytics Consultants with experience of Financial Crime work are urgently required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to join it's award winning team...
Senior MS Dynamics Nav Consultant - London - Permanent
My client is a top consultancy firm who is currently looking to take on a Senior Nav Consultant to join their well-established team in London. The company's early history dates back over 150 years. Over that course they have branched out to 150 different countries and employ over 200,000 people. They are an esteemed and reputable company who offer a leading edge benefits package. The ideal candidate will have a good technical skillset of MS Dynamics NAV and possess a good understanding of IT Services.
The key experience/knowledge my client is looking for the Senior MS Dynamics Nav Consultant to have includes:
- Solid interpersonal communication and team skills required to operate as a contributing member of global technical teams that deliver quality services.
- Strong skills in the functional side of NAV understanding the impact a configuration has on the resulting client solution and level of reporting possible
- Good technical knowledge of NAV including system set up, data migration and development
- Possesses an understanding of IT Services: service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organisational structure.
- Ensure that the latest functional features of NAV are fully utilised whenever possible in order to achieve the best implementation for the given client
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
The key responsibilities for the Senior MS Dynamics Nav Consultant are:
- Use knowledge of business processes to setup and configure a fully functional solution to satisfy the client's needs
- Produce high quality application set up/configuration deliverables in accordance with the project timeline.
- Translate functional use requirements into configuration specifications, carry out the setup and assist the business teams during User Acceptance Testing
- Adhere to methodologies, standards and best practices for client configurations
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices when appropriate.
- Identify potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan.
- Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects.
- Produce system deliverables (i.e., Configuration specification and documentation of client configurations) on projects assigned.
- Provide training and assistance to end users in the key functional areas of NAV and setup thereof
- Identify new non-standard NAV requirements and work closely with other teams to communicate and document these
- Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in the Managed Service team and corresponding IT Project team.
- Proactively raise issues to Project Leads when necessary.
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production as necessary.
- Prepare documentation for operations.
This is a permanent role for the Senior MS Dynamics Nav Consultant working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the Senior MS Dynamics Nav Consultant Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age