Delivery Lead (Quantitative and Qualitative Research)Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Delivery Lead to join their Edinburgh based team...
My client a leading media company are seeking a Delivery Lead to manage the delivery of one of a programme's critical workstream, working closely with the GDPR programme team, and with technology and business teams, to help them deliver the right experience for the client's customers.
- Deliver value - Work with the relevant leadership teams, business owners and development teams to ensure that products & services are delivered effectively to realise measurable benefits.
- Facilitate team - Resolve conflict and disagreement. Lead workshops. Remove impediments that hold the teams back. Help them make decisions. Promote continuous improvement, clarity and empowerment.
- Champion quality - Technical standards, service management, agile quality management practices and principles.
- Create transparency - Clearly communicate and measure vision, schedule and progress within and outside of the teams.
- Build good governance - Manage and monitor resources and risks, proactively plan and take corrective action where necessary.
- Create vision and value - Help to define, shape and prioritise the vision, goals, initiatives and outcomes - seeking value, avoiding complexity.
- Manage 3rd parties - Where applicable manage and collaborate with 3rd parties to ensure they deliver effectively and that contracts are structured appropriately.
- Build community - Work to improve the client's Agile capability. Foster Agile knowledge, the supporting community and tools across the organisation
- Extensive commercial experience leading delivery teams in an Agile environment
- Digital product development
- A good understanding of lean/agile principles and multiple methodologies
- Workshop facilitation and structured problem solving
- Experience managing delivery using measurable business outcomes
- Excellent stakeholder management and conflict management skills
To find out more please send in your CV today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age