Role: Business Analyst / IT Business AnalystLocation: West YorkshireSalary: Competitive We are seeking a Business Analyst on behalf of a leading IT company. The role...
Senior Business Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Investments Business Analyst to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
- Recognised Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or MBA / Msc equivalent
- Structured transactions (RMBS, DWF, RCB, CLO) experience on retail or UK corporate asset classses. ACT or other Treasury Qualifications / experinece can replace accounting qualification.
- Advanced PC Skills and database query capability - Excel, Word , Powerpoint, Visio , Access, sql server (
- Experience of one Business Intelligence SQL based tool (Business Objects / Cognos / SAS / SRS / Power BI / OBIEE )
- Strong technology provider background (Infosys,IBM, Oracle, Hewlett Packard;Murex;FIS;Sunguard;QRM) with previous experience within a multi-national technology organisation
- An understanding of securitisation mechanics
- Detailed knowledge of UK domestic banking product features, economics and dynamics particularly mortgages or corporate loans (Essential)
- data analysis within a banking regulatory output or investor reporting context (BOE / ECB / PRA / Rating agencies)
- Cross cultural delivery experience with particular experience of collaboration between Western Europe and India / far east ( Essential )
- Business analysis experience in the treasury function of a large financial services organisation
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age