Senior Investments Business AnalystOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Investments Business Analyst to join their London based team...
Senior Investments Business Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Investments Business Analyst to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
Investment Banking, Finance and Change experience
- Strong Investment Banking Finance background with experience in a Finance Change Function.
- Strong investment banking product accounting knowledge, especially in the area of FX and Fixed Income (bonds and repos). Knowledge of accounting for Loans and deposits, Futures and IRD's also useful.
- Knowledge of Treasury products and processes useful.
- Good understanding of accounting systems, accounting events, accounting rules, and experience in product accounting testing.
- Relevant experience in implementing process as well as system change for Finance. Strong analysis skills, IT change management, communication/ interpersonal, documentation, stakeholder management and teamwork skills required.
- Strong understanding of Finance processes (Product Control, Group and Regulatory reporting)
- Understand controlling and reporting processes performed by other functions, especially Middle Office and Operations functions such as Trader Control, Transaction Control, Reconciliations teams and Cash Management.
- Ideally would have experience of Murex and Murex implementations.
- Knowledge and awareness of industry norms, terminology, legislation, best practices and developments.
- Understanding of projects, ability to work in teams, but also to take ownership of tasks and deliverable, and take individual accountability
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age