Java Software Engineer Contract Cardiff Java, Scala, SOAP/REST, SQL, Junit My client, a Digital Financial Technology company providing banks and financial services organisations with...
Content Manager - Newbury - Contract
Content Manager Role purpose:
Working as part of the Digital Production Team which is responsible for administering & maintaining all of the online domains.
- Content migration project experience would be beneficial
- This role exists to manage the delivery of content primarily via a number of content management systems
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery to time cost and quality for all projects
- Plan work delivery schedules to maximise efficiency in content deployments
- To work as part of a project team to deliver the required content and experience, when required
Content Manager Key accountability and decision ownership:
- Manage content across multiple platforms - making changes across the online estate both internal and externally facing
- Assume account manager responsibilities, ensuring jobs are managed through to completion
- Drive consistency of content across the online estate reusing assets wherever possible
- Provide quality assurance for content delivery, and peer review of deliverable
- Manage content releases & signoff activities Core competencies, knowledge and experience [max 5]:
- Experience of content management systems & processes
- Experience of online production & user experience
- Project experience & demonstrate experience of working across multiple projects
- Good understanding of HTML and comfortable dealing with code
- Experience in telecoms or other online service industries desirable
- Stakeholder management, good communication skills and keen attention to detail
If you feel you have the right skill set for this role please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age