Azure Cloud Architect Staines ASAP StartAzure Cloud ArchitectThe purpose of this role is to:Provide specialist IT security design consultancy services and assurance to support the...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Service Architect / Process Designer to join their team for a 6 month contracts which will primarily be based in their Hampshire office, however their will also be travel to London and West Yorkshire too.
Main Responsibilities / Deliverables (but will not be limited to):
- Leads the design of Service Management services to support new business development opportunities.
- Provides strategic advice and innovative designs to enable these to be implemented in a cost effective way, whilst minimising the impact on the current service levels and operational teams.
- Deliver one or more service designs to support delivery of a pipeline of approximately £100m change. Contributes to the Design and Costing input for Service Management
- Subject matter expert on Telecoms Service Management solution, making decisions on future service design, and providing advice and guidance to internal and customer teams.
Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications:
- Extensive relevant Service Management and service operation experience
- Experience of designing large and complex services
- Experience of customer & supplier negotiation and relationship management
- Exceptional analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable Presentation and Problem solving skills
- Highly effective internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Organised with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of the entire ITIL v3 Lifecycle
- Working knowledge of Prince2 Project Management, experience of contractual change management process
- Knowledge of the Smart North contract
- Operational and Service Acceptance experience
- Working knowledge of the M2M market
- Experience of MS Visio
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age