ICB Delivery Data AnalystEdinburgh (potential flexible working)ContractExcellent Day RateOur Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Data Analyst to join...
ICT Support Analyst
£12.13 PER hour PAYE
ICT Support Analyst Job Description
To provide support to ICT customers in order to ensure the timely and effective resolution of Incidents and Tasks concerning ICT equipment and services thereby maintaining productivity within the organisation. These people will have previously worked within an ICT environment doing 1st or 2nd line support either by telephone or in person using a Service Management Tool.
ICT Support Analyst Responsibilities
- To install, configure and test all new ICT equipment and software
- To coordinate and prioritise installation schedules according to the date of order and business
- To undertake the analysis, planning and execution of ICT-related functions for a variety of purposes
- To investigate and resolve Incidents and Problems
- To present a professional profile for the ICT service to ensure customer satisfaction and to develop a positive reputation for the service.
- To create, review and maintain up-to-date technical information for both customers and ICT staff
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of the various systems supported and to understand the impact that each has on the business in order to make informed decisions when prioritising work
- To provide ad-hoc advice, guidance and training for customers and ICT staff
- To carry out scheduled ICT operations functions
If you feel you have the relevant skills for the ICT Support Analyst role, please apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age