Digital Service Transformation Director Luton Digital Service Transformation Director Key Requirements:To oversee the delivery of outsourced services via an IT Managed Service Provider and contract...
Episerver Technical Expert - Dublin (remote working accepted)
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical Company who are currently looking to recruit a Episerver Technical Expert
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Develop and maintain EpiServer technology roadmap partnering with Enterprise Architecture, Service Delivery and Solution Design team teams. Develop upgrade strategy from different Episerver versions and maintain the platform architecture
- Design and support the technology team to migrate sites to Epi Server and act as SME
- Interface with Enterprise Architecture in order to implement a tool- and platform strategy for Epi Server that supports the COE mode of operations
- Evaluation (RFI/RFP) of new Web technologies/platforms in close alignment with Enterprise Architecture
- Maintain the qualification and compliance status of the Episerver platform service
- To ensure normal services are restored as quickly as possible and adverse impact on operations due to incidents in IT environment is minimised.
- To operate all IT services, systems and applications. Monitor all events that occur in the enterprise IT environment to allow normal operations and to detect and escalate exception conditions
- Lead technology governance on EpiServer platform and ensure alignments from all stakeholders
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experienced in designing and developing apps in EpiServer Platform
- Episerver Certified Developer preferred
- Strong knowledge of managing Platforms and Solution providers. Maintaining SLA with Solution providers.
- Strong understanding of the Web Application Development landscape.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Episerver Technical Expert.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age