Technical Security Project Manager Staines ASAP StartTechnical Security Project ManagerMy client are looking for an experienced Information Security Project Manager to join their team in...
Web Security Assurance Manager
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Web Security Assurance Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
We're looking for someone with experience working in an agile environment and great collaboration skills. You'll need to be experienced with customer facing digital applications, ideally in a banking or FinTech context, and you'll also need practical experience in conducting enterprise level requirement analysis, scenario construction, script development, test execution and RAID management.
- Ability to readily apply security testing techniques
- Great communication skills
- Organisational abilities
- Development of security testing tooling specific to these products
- Ability to triage security testing results and communicate effectively with less technical stakeholders
- You'll be committed to developing your expertise, and be proactive in exploring and sharing ideas on improving ways of working.
You'll be proficient with:
- Zap or equivalent dynamic testing tool
- Vulnerability scanning tools
- Source Composition Analysis tooling
- Java 8 and OOP principles
- Selenium WebDriver
- Cucumber JVM
- IntelliJ IDE
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age