Business AnalystOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial...
Business Analyst - Contract - 3 months initially - Redhill, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to one of our clients on an initial 3 month contract based in Redhill and London.
You will be responsible for creating workflow diagrams based on the outputs of workshops which have been recently completed, to create user guides based on the new workflow processes and to help create business requirement docs/functional specification docs.
- Experience of successfully undertaking the business analysis role ideally within the insurance (pensions) / financial industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of a range of project and system delivery methodologies.
- Knowledge or experience with various process improvement methodologies.
- Sense of accountability, owning one's work and taking pride in it; commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Strong organisational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple project priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executive, managers and subject matter experts.
- The ability to manage the scope and push back where necessary.
- Experience of working with offshore teams
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age