Business Process Analyst ARIS experience RetailOur retail client based in Bracknell are looking for two Business Process Analyst to join them for an initial 3...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Process Analyst to join their team based at Hampshire office.
The Process Analyst will join the team to deliver service processes within a business unit in accordance with the clients Service Management Model and based on ITIL best practice.
- Support process leads with knowledge on data management best practices
- Design the data model / architecture underlying the simple and efficient processes
- Facilitate data workshops to capture data definitions
- Help identify and define process metrics and KPIs
- Work with Business Intelligence team to get process metrics and KPIs implemented in Qlikview
- Educate employees on data management and governance best practice
- Experience developing Qlikview dashboards
- Experience defining data models for processes and systems
- Strong knowledge of metric and KPIs best practice and principles
- Strong math and analysis skills are needed.
- Experience in business and data analytics field
- Ideally worked in telecoms / infrastructure organisation before
- Analytical Skills: working with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Communication Skills: present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document
- Critical Thinking, Attention to Detail
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age