Senior WebSphere Developer required to provide development capability for the Development and Support Team delivering quality products to both internal and external customers. This key...
Senior WebSphere Developer required to provide development capability for the Development and Support Team delivering quality products to both internal and external customers. This key role will be responsible for a series of individual tasks undertaken within this overall remit including:
* Production of estimates for be-spoke applications development and applications integration activities
* Documentation/Modelling of system, module and component designs using UML
* Development and unit testing of web services and system components
* Producing prototypes and system demonstrators
* Analysis and resolution of bugs
* Development work using WebSphere Integration Developer, targeting WebSphere Message Broker and WebSphere Process Server
Skills and Experience:
* Experience of module level design
* Strong development skills
* WebSphere Message Broker development experience of SOA and related technologies, especially ESB and Web Services
* Knowledge and experience of relevant IBM products, i.e. WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Business Monitor, WebSphere Service Registry and Repository, Tivoli Federated Identity Manager, WebSphere Application Server, Rational Application -Developer, WebSphere Integration Developer
Candidates must be continuous residents in the UK for the last 5 years and other requirements to be discussed on application to be able to achieve government security clearance to an SC level as this position is to work on Defence and National Security projects.
* Knowledge of Java/JEE development
* Experience of SharePoint/ .NET development
* Experience of developing secure applications
Training and Career Progression Competitive Salary 25 days holiday Up to 10% Bonus Up to 10% contributory Pension Single Medical Cover
For more information please send in your CV today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age