IT Governance Analyst Telford Permanent An IT Governance Analyst is required to join my client a leading reinsurer and consolidator of closed-life services at their...
IT Governance Analyst - Telford - Permanent
An IT Governance Analyst is required to join my client - a leading reinsurer and consolidator of closed-life services at their offices in Telford on a permanent basis.
The IT Governance Analyst will be responsible for implementing the IT Governance Framework throughout the business, and proactively monitoring issues through to resolution.
Key Skills Required of the IT Governance Analyst:
- Demonstrable knowledge of IT Governance and Control
- Good understanding of Risk Management and control framework
- Some exposure to IT Security, Risk or Audit
- Knowledge of SharePoint
Key Responsibilities of the IT Governance Analyst:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the IT Governance and Control framework
- Support and assist in IT General Controls Assurance reviews
- Manage the resolution of issues
- Develop and undertake effective IT Risk Management and control procedures
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age