Agile Business AnalystBristolContractExcellent Day RateOur Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Business Analyst to join their Bristol based...
Agile Business Analyst
Excellent Day Rate
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Business Analyst to join their Bristol based team. You will have great business analysis, product ownership and agile scrum skills. On a day to day basis you will be building, prioritising and maintaining the product backlog, ensuring that user stories are accurate and 'ready' with acceptance criteria, so that the team can estimate them and commit to them accordingly in sprint planning sessions.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experienced Business Analyst on medium / large projects.
- Experienced Agile Business Analyst (proxy product owner) in an agile scrum team.
- Previous finance industry experience in fund investments.
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running and is generally a good all-rounder who likes to get the job done.
- Someone who is a real team player who can get involved with the team and encourage them to follow agile & scrum principles.
- Ability to follow internal standards of business analysis in an agile scrum delivery team.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and with versatility in responding to changing circumstances.
Education and Qualifications:
- AS / A level education and/or Business Analyst Qualifications (BCS Diploma or modules desirable).
- Agile Scrum certifications would be advantageous (Scum Alliance CSPO)
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age