PMOOur Financial services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled PMO to join their Bristol based team for 6 months initial contract.The...
Our Financial services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled PMO to join their Bristol based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous Financial services experience as well as the following skills:
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
- A proven track record of successfully working in a Project Management Office using Agile and Waterfall framework including 5+ years of experience as a PMO supporting large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Ability to collaborate with project managers, scrum masters, and support senior management and delivery teams.
- Ability to be both hands-on and also, drawing upon your years of experience and to think about the bigger/wider governance picture, create process, introduce them, and manage the process through to delivery.
- A really good working knowledge of the Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio.
- A confident and reliable self-starter who can deliver with minimum guidance, who probably has experience in leading a PMO team.
Nice to Haves:
- Relevant qualifications: P3O, DSDM Agile Foundation or Practitioner, Prince II Foundation or Practitioner, ITIL, other related Project Management or IT related qualifications.
- Planning - A working understanding of MSP.
- Experience of Recruitment - you will be asked to provide support across the development teams in respect of recruitment. Whilst working collaboratively with the development/scrum teams, you will own the recruitment plan and report on progress to stakeholders.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age