Helpdesk / 2nd Line Support AnalystFour help desk / 2nd Line support analysts are required by our large financial services client to work on a...
Helpdesk / 2nd Line Support Analyst
Four help desk / 2nd Line support analysts are required by our large financial services client to work on a project migrating 8000 users from FM to Europe platform. You would be required to assist with any post migration issues ranging from New Hardware thin client queries, log on, profile, email, mobile, remote access and application queries.
- Remote troubleshooting experience & knowledge in most of the following operating systems - Windows XP/7/8/10 & iOS
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Office 2003 & 2010
- Networking knowledge and troubleshooting techniques
- Remote Control and Support Tools
- Citrix knowledge
- Anti Virus software and disinfection techniques
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 & 2010
- Outlook 2003 & 2010
- Professional IT Qualifications e.g. Microsoft Certification
- Knowledge of HP Service Manager or Service Now
- Desktop, Printer and Server hardware
- Scripting e.g. VB Script and Powershell
- Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) knowledge
- Lotus Notes
- Cloud technologies
- Sharepoint 2013
To apply for this position please submit your CV and I will be in touch by phone to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age