DB2 DBA (Z/os)- Edinburgh 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a DB2 DBA with experience working working with Z/os to...
DB2 DBA (Z/os)- Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a DB2 DBA with experience working working with Z/os to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Extensive experience with Z/os
- Strength in understanding IBM utilities, Rexx, carry out testing following changes to utility cards.
- DB2 DBA for carrying out day today KSOR actives e.g. Incidents, Problems, Recoveries.
- Awareness of DB2 DBA platforms, technologies, architectures & operations.
- CA7 scheduler skills to understand job flows desirable.
Should this DB2 DBA position be of interest and you hold the above skill set please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age